Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro/Brazil – The final day of the Billabong Rio Pro, saw some more disappointments. Mostly in the form of Brazilian surfer Adriano de Souza winning the freaking contest. Heavily over-scored in the dismal conditions of his country... A lot of chatter around the surf web/forums are claiming that since this contest doesn't really make a significant difference in the world title race, the judges basically inflated the scores of the Brazilians who are constantly complaining that they are victims to biased judges and scoring throughout the year... But who knows, the kid is pretty good. But judge for yourself. Watch replays of all the heats on the contest website www.BillaBongPro.com Especially quarterfinal heat #4 against Owen Wright.
- Saturday Surf Series - Scratch My Neck Beard
- It's Better In The Wind - Film Preview
- Happiness Is A Warm BMW
- Adriano wins Billabong Pro - Rest of World Quits S...
- Art Of The Cycle
- Dreaming in Black & White - Slipping Under The Sto...
- Rio Rio Rio - The 2011 Billabong Brazo Pro
- Dreaming In Black & White - Nice Set-up
- ▼ May (8)
- ► 2010 (147)