TOM Curren leads the latest Rip Curl Tip 2 Tip Search mission to the Seven Ghosts in Indonesia and into the first legitimate river bore barrels in history.
On Sunday, March 20, after a few test runs to figure out the initial Seven Ghosts tidal pulses, the crew moved into a prime location over the best sand banks on the river and prepared to whip each other into history. With cameras rolling from the skis, zodiacs and helicopter, Curren faded into a growing 6-foot (2m) left-hander, backdoored its folding lip and was spit out to the cheers of the 15-man Search crew intently watching nearby. It was undoubtedly the first legitimate river bore barrel to be made in history.
- Pay to Play - Marzo Mania
- Taco Tuesday Night Riders
- 7 Ghosts _ Get Ready To Freak Out
- Dreaming in Black & White - Barefoot Bikini Racing...
- When Worlds Collide - Motor Surfing
- Japanese Tsunami Surf Hero - Rescues Wife, Mother,...
- Saturday Surf Series - Thirty Thousand
- THE MOTORCYCLE WAS STOLEN!!!
- ▼ April (9)
- ► 2010 (147)