Thursday night, aka tomorrow, Thalia Surf Shop in Laguna Beach will be hosting the Dues x Brixton release party. Yes, I love Dues Ex Machina (see post below) and all their beautiful motorcycles, Brixton is a pretty rad clothing company that compliments the style (see the video below)... So I'm sure this thing will be fun. At 9pm everyone will be heading over to the Marine Room for drinks and music. See you there.
- ► 2011 (70)
- The BV Ramble - Tonight!
- Pieces-of-the-Pie - Some Major Progress
- Alana Qualifies - Women's Pro Surfing Octuples Fan...
- Kelly Gets Bronzed
- Donkeys & Dings - A surf film by RVCA
- Happiness is Warm BMW - Part III
- VANS Triple Crown of Surfing - HAS STARTED!!!
- Postcards from Paradise... well actually Stamps fr...
- Layback Larry Presents - Weekend at Larry's Art Sh...
- Dues X Brixton = Thursday night @ Thailia
- Andy Irons Memorial Paddle-Out in Huntington _ Su...
- Deus ex Machina - opens in Canggu, Bali
- Kelly Slater Wins 10th World Title!!! - Greatest A...
- Re-Post: Dark Side Of The Lens - The Silent Work H...
- 3x World Champ Andy Irons Passes Away - Surfing Wo...
- ▼ November (15)