Sara Eileen is the real deal. Her long legs and flowing hair might have you mistake her for a model, but she is a serious rider and has a beautiful custom made Triumph Bobber. Recently featured on the cover of Big Twin magazine (the name of that magazine makes me think of so many other things than motorcycles) for just being a rad chic apparently (I haven't read the article).
- ► 2011 (70)
- Rip Curl Pro Search Puerto Rico _ STARTS TOMORROW!...
- Made by hand
- Happiness is warm BMW - Part II
- Dreaming in Black & White- Sara Eileen
- Tsunami Wipes out Indo Surf Camps & Boats
- Pieces of the Pie - Rubber
- Machines - Beauty in the eye of the innovator
- KELLY WINS Rip Curl Pro!!! - 10th World Title in t...
- Rip Curl Pro- Finals Approaching - World Title loo...
- Melali - The Drifter Sessions
- Powder-Powered... No, not that kind of powder-powe...
- MotorSurfing - WWII Style
- To keep you frothing through the weekend: Miike Sn...
- QR Code - Take a picture/Scan it
- Hump Day
- Cannonball lands in my backyard... kinda
- Surfland - Joni Sternbach Photography
- ▼ October (17)