An overly stoked surfer in Newport attempted to high-five a massive wave at The Wedge yesterday afternoon, after getting "the sickest pit ever". Steve Steverman wanted to express his gratitude for the experience by offering the standard high-five, adhering to strict "bro-tocol". Unfortunately the wave was unable to return the gesture, as it did not have any hands at the time and instead could only do what The Wedge knows how to do... pummeled him into the sand and ripped off his shorts, much to the amusement of the crowd that had gathered on shore. In other news... I'm going to eat a sandwich later, possibly turkey. Stay tuned for an update.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Stoked surfer attempts to High-five wave
- Canadian Surf Film Festival... really?... Yes, rea...
- Wave Sound Cloud - A Collection of Moving Pictures...
- Dreaming in Black & White - Hurrican Swell
- iLikeDisBike - Wrenchmonkees Yamaha SR500
- Kelly is King... again. Congrats on the WIN!!!
- Snake River Wranglers - Freshies... as in fresh-wa...
- Dreaming in Black & White - Tanya Chalkin Photogra...
- It's a girl!!! Newest member of the family... The ...
- Dreams - Step 4 + Dogtown = ?
- ▼ September (10)