I recently spent an afternoon with my better half exploring the heart of downtown Santa Monica. A crowded grid of shops, restaurants, parking structures, sun burnt tourists and some incredible homeless characters (yes, I saw a guy get into a physical altercation with his own shoe, which he referred to as Sergeant Shoe-ter). It's hard for me to browse a store longer than a few minutes without getting bored, dizzy and strangely hungry. We wandered our way through a couple stores, ending up at a vintage clothing shop. I did the usual bored boyfriend browsing and happened to spy a few leather jackets. Pulled out the first one and tried it on. Fits like a glove and smells like Marlboro cigarettes. I was sold. - The better half loved it and before my indecisiveness set in, she had paid for it. Quite a generous gift. A vintage Wilson's Leather motorcycle jacket. I promised myself that I would not wear it in public until I finished rebuilding the bike...
- ► 2011 (70)
- Into the Wild... Kinda
- High-5 - A Movie of (kind of) Epic Proportions
- Big Bang Big Boom - Wall Animation by BLU
- Dreaming in Black & White- Getting my feet wet
- This Beer tastes like Music __ Beer + Dj Cheeba = ...
- iLikeDisBike - Honda CB 750 by WrenchMonkees
- It's Jordy's Party and he'll cry if he wants to......
- Pieces of the Pie - Brute Old-Man Strength
- Venice Vintage Motorcycle Rally
- Layback Larry's New Art - Paint it, Black
- I wear Old Animal Skins for fun
- The Path of the Modern Gypsy
- ▼ July (12)