This Moto graveyard is in some abandoned building in Lockport, New York. I can only dream about the hidden treasures buried in that pile of rusted glory. I guess I know where to look for spare parts if I'm ever on the East Coast. (Photos from Chris Seward's photostream)
- ► 2011 (70)
- I need a vacation...
- Age is Just a number... the number 82
- Where Motorcycles go when they die...
- New mellon saver - Goldfinger would be jealous
- Brazilian Kick-Flip "HiiiiiYAAAAAAH" - First in su...
- Underwater Base Jumping
- It starts tomorrow - The Beautiful Game _Guest Art...
- Pieces of The Pie - Gettin Weird with Wires
- The Bummer of Summer - Lake Pacific
- ▼ June (9)