Free Fall is a incredible, artistic little film about freediving, shot by Julie Gautier of world champion freediver Guillaume Néry. Check them out as they "base jump" off underwater cliffs like the shot above into Dean’s Blue Hole (no parachute necessary). Even Julie, an accomplished diver herself, filmed the whole thing while holding her breath as well. I just realized I was holding my breath while I watched... stupid.
- ► 2011 (70)
- I need a vacation...
- Age is Just a number... the number 82
- Where Motorcycles go when they die...
- New mellon saver - Goldfinger would be jealous
- Brazilian Kick-Flip "HiiiiiYAAAAAAH" - First in su...
- Underwater Base Jumping
- It starts tomorrow - The Beautiful Game _Guest Art...
- Pieces of The Pie - Gettin Weird with Wires
- The Bummer of Summer - Lake Pacific
- ▼ June (9)