Listening to Sigur Ros brings back memories of a post graduation compound (dubbed Gnarnia) where several (between 7-12 at any given day) young men eager to expand their minds and test the limits of their physical being (mostly the liver, but sometimes in the ocean) experienced some of the best memories (that they will never remember) in their lives. So here is a new song/video from Sigur Ros (please excuse the missing accent mark over the "o").
- ► 2011 (70)
- Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi _ Sigur Ros gets surfy
- It Sets a Vibe... Video Test One: 600 FPS
- Family Photo Vault - Motosurfing in 1972
- 180 South - Conquerors of the Useless
- Pieces of the Pie: Man Vs. Magneto
- Tear Drop
- Happiness is a warm BMW...
- The Thin Blue Line - Surfing with terrorist
- iLikeDisBike - Danish Delight - CB 750 Four
- Family Photo Vault - Generations
- Cruise of the Snark - Jack London - The Royal Spor...
- It's Better In The Wind - Two Wheeled Truth On The...
- MOCA Crap-A-Chino
- The Cycle Zombies - Fellow motorsurf enthusiasts
- If I lived in 1965...
- ▼ May (15)