"We've been on and off the road for months, and making memories that are full of dirt and smoke. Making stories we can tell our kids to let them know that this generation wasn't completely lost within the confines of modern technologies."
Not only an incredible artist, but apparently a god-damn poet. Photographer Scott G Toepfer and few like-minded friends embarked on a road trip across our country's vast highways and documented the experience on a blog and subsequent photo-book, which I just might have to order. Just something inspiring about road-trips... maybe because they focus on the ride and not the destination, similiar to how I would like to look at life ideally. Enjoy.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi _ Sigur Ros gets surfy
- It Sets a Vibe... Video Test One: 600 FPS
- Family Photo Vault - Motosurfing in 1972
- 180 South - Conquerors of the Useless
- Pieces of the Pie: Man Vs. Magneto
- Tear Drop
- Happiness is a warm BMW...
- The Thin Blue Line - Surfing with terrorist
- iLikeDisBike - Danish Delight - CB 750 Four
- Family Photo Vault - Generations
- Cruise of the Snark - Jack London - The Royal Spor...
- It's Better In The Wind - Two Wheeled Truth On The...
- MOCA Crap-A-Chino
- The Cycle Zombies - Fellow motorsurf enthusiasts
- If I lived in 1965...
- ▼ May (15)