The primates over at Wrenchmonkees in Denmark make some of the most beautiful custom bikes I've seen. I love everything from the fat tires to incredible unique detail. This will be the first of several gems I'll be sharing. Oh yeah and if you happen to be in Copenhagen this Saturday, they are having the grand opening of their new store. Check out their blog too.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi _ Sigur Ros gets surfy
- It Sets a Vibe... Video Test One: 600 FPS
- Family Photo Vault - Motosurfing in 1972
- 180 South - Conquerors of the Useless
- Pieces of the Pie: Man Vs. Magneto
- Tear Drop
- Happiness is a warm BMW...
- The Thin Blue Line - Surfing with terrorist
- iLikeDisBike - Danish Delight - CB 750 Four
- Family Photo Vault - Generations
- Cruise of the Snark - Jack London - The Royal Spor...
- It's Better In The Wind - Two Wheeled Truth On The...
- MOCA Crap-A-Chino
- The Cycle Zombies - Fellow motorsurf enthusiasts
- If I lived in 1965...
- ▼ May (15)