So now I have photographic proof that the joy of melding two sacred arts is actually ingrained in my DNA and can be traced back to the early 70's. Pictured here is my Pop's circa 1972, expressing his genetic instincts of wanting to... I guess surf, with whatever means possible... in this case a 1971 Yamaha 360 (I think) on a stretch of highway in pre-revolution Tehran. Today, similarities in his surf style resemble that of his motorsurfing days.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi _ Sigur Ros gets surfy
- It Sets a Vibe... Video Test One: 600 FPS
- Family Photo Vault - Motosurfing in 1972
- 180 South - Conquerors of the Useless
- Pieces of the Pie: Man Vs. Magneto
- Tear Drop
- Happiness is a warm BMW...
- The Thin Blue Line - Surfing with terrorist
- iLikeDisBike - Danish Delight - CB 750 Four
- Family Photo Vault - Generations
- Cruise of the Snark - Jack London - The Royal Spor...
- It's Better In The Wind - Two Wheeled Truth On The...
- MOCA Crap-A-Chino
- The Cycle Zombies - Fellow motorsurf enthusiasts
- If I lived in 1965...
- ▼ May (15)