I call them comrades. The Stopnick brothers from OC, who dig vintage bikes and rip their kook-sticks around the fun wedges of Newport Beach. Apparently these guys are getting or have their own reality show... but who doesn't? (actually I don't, so I guess they win) They're sponsored by Hurley, which funds their lifestyle to master the arts of surfing, skating and doing burn-outs. Check out their blog if you have some time to kill... (wait who am I even talking too? I think only 2 people looked at my blog in the past month, including my Mom). What can I say, I'm pretty jealous as I sit here in my suite & tie, slaving away the work week until I too can become a master of the arts... a feat which remains quite difficult when you are a weekend warrior. &%$!@!!! I have become my own worst nightmare. Anyways. These guys are living the dream, kinda.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Jónsi - Boy Lilikoi _ Sigur Ros gets surfy
- It Sets a Vibe... Video Test One: 600 FPS
- Family Photo Vault - Motosurfing in 1972
- 180 South - Conquerors of the Useless
- Pieces of the Pie: Man Vs. Magneto
- Tear Drop
- Happiness is a warm BMW...
- The Thin Blue Line - Surfing with terrorist
- iLikeDisBike - Danish Delight - CB 750 Four
- Family Photo Vault - Generations
- Cruise of the Snark - Jack London - The Royal Spor...
- It's Better In The Wind - Two Wheeled Truth On The...
- MOCA Crap-A-Chino
- The Cycle Zombies - Fellow motorsurf enthusiasts
- If I lived in 1965...
- ▼ May (15)