Nick Clements is an amazing British fashion photog. I love how his black and white photos can recreate that vintage look and bring the 50's British counterculture to life. His influences stem from London street style and Californian surf culture. Clements brings his interests for vintage clothing, motorcycles, surfing and skateboarding among other things to his photography. I'm sure I'll be posting more of his photos in upcoming "Weakly Black & White" posts. This photo is part of a set recreating the cafe racer scene of the 50's in Southern England.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Renoir digs it
- You can Ring My Bell - Rip Curl Pro 2010
- Pieces of the Pie - I got Magic Legs, etc...
- Some SurFart
- The Family Photo Vault - Part III
- Surf De Jour - LoversLand Noodles
- Dreaming in Black & White - Five Speed Fever (part...
- Pieces of the Pie - I have a screw loose
- Surf De Jour - Water & Oil - Rain Dazed _ Riley Bl...
- Nick Dewar - Key to Successful Living
- Down With The Ship - Derek Dunfee
- Dreaming in Black & White - Surf Bums _ Michael Dw...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault part II
- Pieces of the Pie - Carb Shark
- Surf De Jour - Dream Tour Begins & Taj Wins Quick ...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault
- Weakly Colorblind - Recreating an Era
- ▼ March (18)