3 of my most favorite things in life: Surfing, Motorcycles & Byron Bay - All come together in this clip by Riley Blakeway. I can't get enough of this Aussie kid's vids! This was shot for the inspiring Lovers' Land blog. Definitely a dream trip for me (or anyone for that matter). Motorcycle-road trip, scoring great surf along the East Coast of Australia, or as they put it "On a highway to Swell" - clever. Custom Vintage 650's by the fine team at Dues Ex Machina (who build some amazing looking bikes in Sydney) fitted with surfboard racks. Yes please! Check out Noodles as he gracefully hacks away at The Pass.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Renoir digs it
- You can Ring My Bell - Rip Curl Pro 2010
- Pieces of the Pie - I got Magic Legs, etc...
- Some SurFart
- The Family Photo Vault - Part III
- Surf De Jour - LoversLand Noodles
- Dreaming in Black & White - Five Speed Fever (part...
- Pieces of the Pie - I have a screw loose
- Surf De Jour - Water & Oil - Rain Dazed _ Riley Bl...
- Nick Dewar - Key to Successful Living
- Down With The Ship - Derek Dunfee
- Dreaming in Black & White - Surf Bums _ Michael Dw...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault part II
- Pieces of the Pie - Carb Shark
- Surf De Jour - Dream Tour Begins & Taj Wins Quick ...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault
- Weakly Colorblind - Recreating an Era
- ▼ March (18)