Just like our good friend lieutenant Dan, Betty got a new (well, slightly used) pair of magic legs. Just received the latest delivery from the land of eBay. A pair of nice looking front forks, along with the elusive air-filter housing (which has taken months to locate) and the essential chain gaurd - so in the event that something breaks (not if but when), the chain doesn't come loose and take off my leg... in which case I would need the magic legs. Safety first... then teamwork of course. The air-filter housing seemed to be more evasive and mysterious than sasquatch on a summer day. Out of chance I stumbled upon a guy parting out his old bike and he happened to find it buried in a box. As for the actual air filter itself, well it went on the endangered species list in the mid 80's and is presumed extinct by the scientimotorific community. I'm sure we can fit any similar type of filter on it. After all it was running for who knows how long with no filter at all. Which means all sorts of dust, dirt, debris, bugs, small animals, elves, etc. were being sucked into the intake and into the combustion chamber causing slightly horrific damage to the inside of the cylinder and other undiscovered parts.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Renoir digs it
- You can Ring My Bell - Rip Curl Pro 2010
- Pieces of the Pie - I got Magic Legs, etc...
- Some SurFart
- The Family Photo Vault - Part III
- Surf De Jour - LoversLand Noodles
- Dreaming in Black & White - Five Speed Fever (part...
- Pieces of the Pie - I have a screw loose
- Surf De Jour - Water & Oil - Rain Dazed _ Riley Bl...
- Nick Dewar - Key to Successful Living
- Down With The Ship - Derek Dunfee
- Dreaming in Black & White - Surf Bums _ Michael Dw...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault part II
- Pieces of the Pie - Carb Shark
- Surf De Jour - Dream Tour Begins & Taj Wins Quick ...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault
- Weakly Colorblind - Recreating an Era
- ▼ March (18)