This week I've got a few more photo gems of my Pops circa 1973. Riding somewhere out in the Persian desert salt flats... Rooster Tails, Drifting & Wheelies... The Husky (one of many) he had apparently was one of the most powerful dirt bikes you could get at the time... or at least in the area. He told me that it ran on a type of vegetable oil... and would smell like a burger joint after riding all day. I love hearing the timeless stories of all the ridiculous situations he and his friends would find themselves in. I need to pry a few out of him and post them. More to follow.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Renoir digs it
- You can Ring My Bell - Rip Curl Pro 2010
- Pieces of the Pie - I got Magic Legs, etc...
- Some SurFart
- The Family Photo Vault - Part III
- Surf De Jour - LoversLand Noodles
- Dreaming in Black & White - Five Speed Fever (part...
- Pieces of the Pie - I have a screw loose
- Surf De Jour - Water & Oil - Rain Dazed _ Riley Bl...
- Nick Dewar - Key to Successful Living
- Down With The Ship - Derek Dunfee
- Dreaming in Black & White - Surf Bums _ Michael Dw...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault part II
- Pieces of the Pie - Carb Shark
- Surf De Jour - Dream Tour Begins & Taj Wins Quick ...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault
- Weakly Colorblind - Recreating an Era
- ▼ March (18)