These old family pictures are too amazing not to share more than once a week... My Dad circa 1972 launching the stairs of the Ramsar Grand Hotel & Casino on the Caspian Sea. How rad is riding in khakis and loafers, no helmet? He told me people would stop traffic on that street and gather to watch him and his buddies pull stunts in front of the hotel. Trying to find that same bike he had.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Renoir digs it
- You can Ring My Bell - Rip Curl Pro 2010
- Pieces of the Pie - I got Magic Legs, etc...
- Some SurFart
- The Family Photo Vault - Part III
- Surf De Jour - LoversLand Noodles
- Dreaming in Black & White - Five Speed Fever (part...
- Pieces of the Pie - I have a screw loose
- Surf De Jour - Water & Oil - Rain Dazed _ Riley Bl...
- Nick Dewar - Key to Successful Living
- Down With The Ship - Derek Dunfee
- Dreaming in Black & White - Surf Bums _ Michael Dw...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault part II
- Pieces of the Pie - Carb Shark
- Surf De Jour - Dream Tour Begins & Taj Wins Quick ...
- Family Jeans - The Photo Vault
- Weakly Colorblind - Recreating an Era
- ▼ March (18)