I will be the first to admit that my real job is pretty boring, frustrating, underpaying and not fulfilling. Yes I make the conscience decision to get up 5-days a week and spend 8-hours of my day in a windowless dungeon, deep in the bowels of a luxury ocean front hotel... However the occasional perk does surface. I have met a lot of famous interesting people, stayed at some amazing hotels for free, became good friends with the certifiably insane Gary Busey and most recently got a private viewing of a few of Mr. Billy Joel's motorcycle collection. I guess the Piano Man travels with a few choice bikes and has a 2-man team that keep them under watchful eye and polish every surface with a diaper. 2 Harleys, a Moto Guzzi, a Royal Enfield and my personal favorite, a beautiful Triumph Bonneville T100. These were some of the nicest looking vintage bikes I have ever seen. Must be nice... Definitely won't be riding any of those soon if I stay in this job any longer. Maybe I should have stuck out those piano lessons when I was 10.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Pieces of the Pie - Tale of Two Motors
- Surf De Jour - Slow my Mo
- Harvest By Hiroshi presents Skate & Destroy
- Pieces of the Pie - The actual pieces
- Layback Larry - "cAmping Leo de Sycamore"
- iLikeDisBike - Mr. McQueen
- Weakly Colorblind - Giants that ride our scooters
- iLikeDisBike - The Piano Man's Toys
- Pieces of the Pie - Getting Tanked
- Pieces of the Pie - What she was...
- iLikeDisBike - Dane on a Harley
- Weakly Colorblind - Beauty in Motion
- Time Travel
- ▼ February (14)