So over the weekend a few buddies camped/surfed at Leo Carrillo and we scored some fun ones. I even got a wave from the far northern tip of Leo Carrillo and connected all the way to the shore, weaving between dry rocks and kelp speed bumps. My good friend Layback Larry documented the hilarious experience on his site www.laybacklarry.com and posted a shot of me boosting on the inside section (I'm the little black spec far in the background). I think I'm famous now that I have a photo somewhere other than facebook on the internet. Check out his digs. Pretty cool stuff.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Pieces of the Pie - Tale of Two Motors
- Surf De Jour - Slow my Mo
- Harvest By Hiroshi presents Skate & Destroy
- Pieces of the Pie - The actual pieces
- Layback Larry - "cAmping Leo de Sycamore"
- iLikeDisBike - Mr. McQueen
- Weakly Colorblind - Giants that ride our scooters
- iLikeDisBike - The Piano Man's Toys
- Pieces of the Pie - Getting Tanked
- Pieces of the Pie - What she was...
- iLikeDisBike - Dane on a Harley
- Weakly Colorblind - Beauty in Motion
- Time Travel
- ▼ February (14)