I have come to the astute conclusion that the previous owner was an extremely indecisive person - Or the bike was owned by approximately 9-14 separate individuals, all who wanted Betty to sport their own color scheme. The tank most of the frame, wheels and engine block all looked like the ROYGBIV color spectrum as Danny & I peeled off layer after layer of spray paint. Finally gave up scrubbing with acetone and opted for industrial strength paint remover. Spraying recklessly over everything I managed to miss the tank completely and removed the top layer of skin from my arm... Feels like liquid fire - fun.
- ► 2011 (70)
- Pieces of the Pie - Tale of Two Motors
- Surf De Jour - Slow my Mo
- Harvest By Hiroshi presents Skate & Destroy
- Pieces of the Pie - The actual pieces
- Layback Larry - "cAmping Leo de Sycamore"
- iLikeDisBike - Mr. McQueen
- Weakly Colorblind - Giants that ride our scooters
- iLikeDisBike - The Piano Man's Toys
- Pieces of the Pie - Getting Tanked
- Pieces of the Pie - What she was...
- iLikeDisBike - Dane on a Harley
- Weakly Colorblind - Beauty in Motion
- Time Travel
- ▼ February (14)